Skip to content
- Palm Beach Gardens’ Eric Larson survived 10 years in prison on drug charges and is a top caddie on the PGA Tour.
- Sonix Golf has a product to make ranges more fun and focused – custom targets of heavy-gauge metal that offer instant feedback.
- ASM Scholarships, co-founded by Ernie Els, has created scores of opportunities by fitting high school golfers with eager universities.
- Impactful Jack Bloomfield is stepping down as director of operations for First Tee – Broward. He has been in golf 50 years.
- After decades of giving lessons at Miccosukee and Melreese golf courses in Miami-Dade, 88-year-old Mike Simmons is retiring.
- Playing spots remain and sponsorships are available for the Seventh Annual First Tee – Broward Invitational on Oct. 4.
- The First Tee – Broward 100 Hole Challenge is a four-event series with a goal of raising $120,000. Only the Sept. 13 event remains.