Palm Beach County's Dustin Johnson won his second major, trouncing the Masters field at a tournament record 20 under. Craig Dolch looks at DJ's journey to his second Major victory and how he brought another green jacket to South Florida.
- Former Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano loves golf and gives back to the game by supporting children and veterans.
- Darren Clarke won the TimberTech Championship by a stroke ahead of Jim Furyk and Bernhard Langer in Boca Raton.
- Calusa CC in southern Miami-Dade, closed since 2011, is set to be developed after 75 percent of residents surrender covenant rights.
- The American Heritage School girls team won its third state golf title in four years during the Class 2A state championship.
- Palm Beach County’s Dustin Johnson won his second major, trouncing the Masters field at a tournament record 20 under.
- The beat goes on: Four South Florida junior golfers, led by Alexa Pano. are named to the AJGA’s Rolex Junior All-American team.
- Chloe Koevelesky, 13, petitioned to play in Boca Woods’ Men’s Club Championship. She won by 18 strokes. Bestie Kayla Bryant, 12 at the time, won the Ladies Club Championship.